Please come to the PTA meeting on Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 7 PM in the Falls-Lenox Cafeteria. We are not having an outside speaker this month. Rather, we are having a working meeting to discuss many “PTA only” topics to round out our school year.
Discussion items will include:
* Implementation of several new programs this spring. (Party Rock ’13, movie night, ice cream social during Right to Read Week)
* Nominating an outstanding educator at F/L or ECC for Ohio State PTA Outstanding District Educator Award. Nominating an outstanding PTA member for Ohio State PTA Helping Hands Award
* Ohio State PTA convention April 19-21, 2013, would you like to go?
* Selecting a nominating committee for next years Slate of officers
* Several volunteer opportunities at the ECC for Kindergarten information night, registration and screening
* Budget Adjustments
* Spring fundraising, should we do it?
* Vendor night? What’s your opinion?
If you are head of a committee and your event is coming up I might suggest you have a sign up sheet ready for this meeting to get the volunteers you need for a successful event.
Refreshments at this meeting are going to be an appetizer and dessert potluck. If your last name begins with A-M please bring an appetizer to share. If your last name begins with N-Z please bring a dessert to share. PTA will provide beverage. I already know what I’m bringing. 2 new recipes! Isn’t Pinterest a wonderful thing!?
I hope you can make the meeting. Normally a PTA would just have a board meeting to discuss most of these items. I feel we have too many good and talented people with great ideas and input to keep this meeting closed. We need your input to make sure we rock out the rest of the school year! Please come, it’s going to be a fun and lively meeting.
All the Best,
Holly Neumann, President, Falls-Lenox/Early Childhood PTA
P.S.: If you can come to the meeting, but can’t work out an appetizer or dessert. No worries! Please come regardless.