On Wednesday, October 31st, Falls-Lenox Primary School will hold a Parade of Costumes at 1:15pm. Weather permitting, the students will exit the west end of the building, parade on the sidewalk around the front of the school and enter the building at the east end near Kids First. Please park on the sides of the building (west end or east end by Kids First). It may be helpful to carpool, as parking will be limited. During the parade, no cars are to enter or exit in the front (oval area) of the building. In the event of bad weather, the students will parade inside the building.
We would like to take the scare out of Halloween and focus on the creativity and fun of this holiday. Please make sure your child’s costume is appropriate for our Primary School. Below you will find some guidelines for costumes that may help you prepare for this fall event. Thank you in advance for your help with this very special day!
- No weapons (real or fake) are allowed at school. We do not permit swords, guns, knives or weapon-like toys anytime.
- Please make sure that long trains are not worn as part of the costume.
- Masks can only be worn during the Halloween party time and not on the school bus.
- No face make-up should be worn to school.
- Costumes should not be worn to school. Children will be given time to change into their costumes before we begin our Halloween parade.