CORRECTION: The afternoon parade is scheduled for 12:30 PM.
On Wednesday, October 31, the ECC will hold a Parade of Costumes at 9:30 AM and 1:30 PM. Weather permitting, please meet us on the blacktop behind the building where the students will be parading. In the event of bad weather, the students will parade through the halls inside the building.
We would like to take the scare out of Halloween and focus on the creativity and fun of this holiday. Please make sure your child’s costume is appropriate for very young children. (Our Ittiest, Bittiest Bulldogs are only three years old!) Below you will find some guidelines for costumes that may help you prepare for this fall event. Thank you in advance for your help with this very special day!
- No weapons (real or fake) are allowed at school. We do not permit swords, guns, knives or weapon-like toys anytime.
- Please make sure that long trains are not worn as part of the costume.
- Masks can only be worn during the Halloween party time and not on the school bus.
- No face make-up should be worn to school.
- Costumes should not be worn to school. Children will be given time to change into their costumes before we begin our Halloween parade.