If you are interested in representing your child’s classroom at Falls-Lenox or the ECC as a room parent, please return the Room Parent Application to your child’s teacher by Monday, September 17, 2012.
Before you volunteer, please read what the job entails.
- The HEAD room parent is responsible for contacting the teacher, as well as, the other room parents, regarding the details of the party at least two weeks before the date. You will be provided with party sign up sheets. The PTA will supply you with game ideas. Crafts will no longer be provided at these parties due to budget restrictions.
- There are two classroom parties, Halloween (Wednesday, October 31, 2012) and Valentine’s (Thursday, February 14, 2013). Help will also be needed at Field Day.
- Teachers will contact room parents regarding field trips and any other help needed for special events throughout the year. Siblings are not permitted to accompany parents on field trips. In addition: A small fee may be required for any parents attending the field trips.
- Please note: Falls-Lenox and Olmsted Falls Intermediate Committee Chairs will coordinate with each other regarding room parent assignments so as not to duplicate parent assignments within the schools.
- Please note: To be a room parent, you must be available for both classroom parties and all the field trips!
Any questions, please call your PTA Room Parent Coordinators Kim Sperling 440-427-8202 and Tara Scheffler 440-915-8834.
Download Room Parent Application.