The Falls-Lenox & Early Childhood Center PTA is a volunteer organization that strives to create a better school and a better educational experience for our children.
We are moms and dads, grandparents and neighbors who are working to create an atmosphere where teachers and administrators can do their best work – and so can our children.
We support such programs and services as:
- Jungle Terry shows and Playhouse Square field trips
- Family Night, Field Day and Third Grade Farewell celebrations
- Right to Read, Dental Health and Disability Awareness weeks
- Artsonia Online Art Museum and Reflections Art Contest
- Scholastic Book Fair and Birthday Book Club
Membership is only $6 per adult and benefits our students and teachers at the Falls-Lenox and Early Childhood Center buildings. We encourage moms and dads, as well as grandparents, caregivers, aunts and uncles, to return the Membership Application and take an active role in our children’s school experience.
We have much to accomplish, and we need your help. We have many ways to contribute that fit your time schedule and interests. Include your email address on the form to receive email notifications of new volunteer opportunities, sign-up online.
We meet the fourth Tuesday of the month, September thru May, in the Falls-Lenox Cafeteria at 7pm. Our first meeting is September 25, 2012. Free babysitting is provided at every meeting.
- Stay up-to-date with FLECCPTA.ORG, Facebook and Twitter.
- Email questions about membership to Jen Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great Western Fundraiser: September 18 thru October 2
- First Meeting: September 25 at 7pm in the Falls-Lenox Cafeteria
- Breakfast Buddies: November 8 and 9 from 7:15am – 7:35am in the Falls-Lenox Cafeteria